Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wedding Thank Yous

One afternoon, I searched on google images for some wedding photo ideas and I found a cute idea for thank you cards. Jeff loved it too, so we did it!

Our Thank You card:


We ordered post cards from Vista Print with this image on the front. I think we may have recieved 100 for free because Vista Print is constantly having specials. We wrote personal thank you messages on the back and sent...and postage was cheaper too!

Delightfully Enjoying Wedded Bliss,


2 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous idea! And a great picture! I love Vista Print. I have gotten blog cards from them and they were so reasonably priced and came out great.

    Hey, we'd like to feature you this Friday on BlogTrotting! Can you have a post ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love how we got to get married in a time when anything and everything goes. We put picture stamps on our thank you cards. But I got a thank you from a couple last year and the picture they sent us was them holding their hands up like they were on a phone.....we gave them walkie talkies. Regardless it was cute, just confusing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails