Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nuptial Delights: My Wedding Decorations

I had a fairly simple wedding (December 12, 2009). We didn't decorate the church because all the Christmas decorations were up (good tip for having a cheaper wedding!). My florist did the centerpieces at the reception and she did a wonderful job.  Here's what they looked like:


Guestbook purchased from Elegantly Bound











I wish we had a picture of our unity candle-it was beautiful! It was a tall cylinder vase filled with hydrangeas (my flower) and a floating candle on top.


Delightfully Wed,

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful, classy decorations! Very simple and elegant. I love them! :)

    (Congratulations on your new marriage, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the decorations! I'm also madly in love with that cake and flowing cupcakes...ooh how gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by my site, I'll be back! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails