- Thin canvas bag from craft store (the thick ones don't work as well with iron-ons)
- Pack of printable iron-on paper
- vector file of cute picture (I bought mine from http://www.istockphoto.com/)
- Hot glue gun
- Make graphic: Import vector file into design program (I used Microsoft Publisher) and include name, if desired. When printing, make sure you print the graphic BACKWARDS onto the iron-on transfer paper (if you do not, it will come out backwards on your bag).
- Iron wrinkles out of bag.
- Iron on transfer by pressing down on the transfer and bag with hot iron (follow instructions in the iron-on paper package)-Make sure you spend extra time on the edges! They are the hardest to make stick.
- After the transfer cools, attach ribbon to the handles using a hot glue gun. Tie small bows and glue them to the bottom of the ribbon with the glue gun.
And Voila! Cute bag!